1. READ your warning label located at the bottom of every candle.
2. First Burn: burn that thang for 3-4 hours! This ensures that the wax melts evenly throughout the life of your candle.
3. Trim Your Wicks to 1/4 inch before every burn. Remove any debris from the candle before your next burn.
4. Stellar Black candles can take up to 30 mins to start dispersing scent. The scent from a single Stellar Black candle is able to fill small and medium-size rooms.
5. Blowing out your candle is highly discouraged. Extinguish your candle by dipping your wick into the wax or snuffing the flame with a heat-resistant tool. Dipping your wick will also reduce the amount of smoke.
6. Ensure that your candle is fully cooled before putting the lid back on.
7. Our candles are made of coconut soy wax. Natural waxes, such as coconut soy, produce a "cauliflower" appearance upon cooling. This is a characteristic, not a flaw.